What Can I Do To Prepare For Christmas Barn Bash?
– If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to Covid, please stay home.
– Pack hand sanitizer, bring it with you and use it often.
– Pack face masks for everyone in your party for use at your discretion.
What Are We Doing To Prepare The Barn For Christmas Barn Bash?
– The number of tickets sold has been reduced for this event to allow for more distance between seats or groups of seats. We have the flexibility of moveable chairs so any seating groups will be placed on the day of the event.
– All seats, rails, handles, countertops, displays, and restroom facilities will be sanitized on the day of each event.
– We will be monitoring the health of our staff both before and during the event. Any potentially infected staff will not enter the property.
What Precautions Will Be Taken During Christmas Barn Bash?
– We will perform temperature checks on every person entering the barn. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be admitted.
– Masks will be worn by all David Phelps Concerts staff and volunteers.
– Masks are encouraged for attendees but left to their discretion.
– Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the barn.
***Please note that The Governor of Tennessee has signed into law the Tennessee COVID-19 Recovery Act which limits the liability of legal entities where related to COVID-19 transmission. Below is a link to published guidelines that we are closely following for our event and facility.
By attending and entering into our facility, you agree to hold harmless David Phelps Concerts, Inc, David and Lori Phelps, their family and staff for Covid-19 transmission, bodily or emotional injury, and/or property damage.